Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ugly Gucci Grease Sandal

1 At my first glance at these women's shoes in discount, I am a touch of surprising. Are they worth $775 of a pair of Grease high heel ankle strap platform sandals? Even now they are $469 on sale; I think the price is still so high.

Look at this turquoise pairs. They are so normal except the "GG" logo. The tortoise shell heel drop downs its haute taste. Light gold "GG" hardware seems a vulgar person making a conspicuous display of wealth. Franking speaking, if I do not see them by myself on Gucci Website, I will not believe Frida Giannini even designs this product. If anyone does wear this pair of sandals, I will not envy her but pity her, because she only believes Gucci, but not herself. She does not know sometimes, top luxury brand will lie, for interests.

Now I am so glad that pair of turquoise Grease has been in discount. Nevertheless, please do not tell yourself it is Gucci, and it is only $469! Tell yourself it is indeed Gucci, yet this pair does not worth it!

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags