Monday, June 15, 2009

Gucci Waist Bag

Gucci Waist Bag I have never introduced the waist bag before. To be honest, I am not very clear about this kind of bag. But today Let's reviews this Gucci Waist Bag 285566 , I think this bag should be called Madonna because its re-invented itself so much. Gucci have re-invented it again for their Cruise line with bright vibrant colors blue and pink. I know that lots of members favour this bag and I myself have it in denim from a few seasons back. I love just walking around not having to hold anything. It is such a popular bag that you have to have one, I bought mine after seeing Carrie from Sex and the City with hers. It can even be worn across your back like a messenger. I find it useful for everyday use and think this belt bag with double compartments, front pocket with velcro flap closure, front pocket with zip closure, rear zip pocket, and adjustable waist or shoulder strap with gucci trademark engraved clip closure. 11.5″L x 1.0″W x 7″H.beige/ebony GG fabric with green/red/green web, dark brown leather trim, and silver hardware.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags