Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gucci Jockey Tote Bag

Gucci Jockey Tote Bag Hi, Gucci aficionados, recently I had a a wild, crazy search for some new, stylish Gucci handbags to review for you. I want to begin with the GUCCI 203546 JOCKEY TOTE BAG, which is sleek and stunning enough to make me want to go outside tomorrow, just so I can carry it around. I love tote bags, they are so convenient.'jockey' medium tote with double handles, snap closure, horsebit detail, embossed gucci script logo, adjustable side buckles, studs, and inside zip and cell phone pockets. 13.4″l x 6″w x 15″h.

This Gucci bag prices for about $1495.00, but there are retailers where you can get it for as low as $1139.00 - that's a savings of over three hundred dollars. I am a spoiled only child who is equally spoiled by her lovely fiance, and I have to confess that two hundred odd dollars is a perfectly acceptable limit for Christmas presents - be it several gifts or that one, perfect package. The verdict? Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm about to start milking my spoiled-ness for all it's worth. Until then, stay tuned for tomorrow - I missed you guys too much not to get back soon.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags