Tuesday, June 23, 2009

GUCCI MEDIUM INDY SATCHEL

8 I absolutely loathe and detest the color brown, but I have gotten absolutely obsessed with brown Gucci handbags. I hardly even allow myself to wear brown shoes, let alone carry around brown accessories which is strange, because I adore a baggy, perfectly broken in pair of khakis. But that is entirely besides the point I just got off on a tangent there. The point is, as we saw last time, brown is promising to be the new black. When I see Prada purses like this one, I can totally understand why. But more importantly, this bag in particular really proves to me why Prada is such an awesome line, and why the designers there are so monumental when it comes to setting the newest and upcoming trends.

For example, the tassel hanging off the front there. Normally and surely a lot of you out there feel this way too tassels are just tacky. They do not add to anything, be it clothing, shoes, or accessories. More often than not, they take away. My wardrobe contains no tassels. My graduation tassel hangs in my car and that is it. Here, though, it is the one, single, perfect touch that turns this Gucci purse into a sleek, chic, innovative piece of craftsmanship. Add into that the subtle differences in the color of this supple leather, and you have a bag that works for going to work, going to a party, and even going grocery shopping. Even canned peas have a little class when you buy them while you are carrying a Gucci handbag.'indy' medium top handle bag with single handle, detachable shoulder strap, engraved gucci script logo, tassels with bamboo detail, studs, inside zip pocket, and cell phone pocket. 16.5″L x 5.5″W x 11″H.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags