Saturday, June 20, 2009

Comparing Two Gucci Bags

2 Today we will do something new- my fashionistas, comparison. Well, I have to admit that I do not usually do this, especially comparing the same bag in two colors. These two versions of the Gucci hysteria medium tote bag black and ivory.

These bags bother me and it's not because I don't like them. Well, more correctly, I like one of them. The black one is beautiful. The leather looks positively scrumptious, it is so supple. The construction is to die for, the structure is scintillating, the proportions are absolutely perfect. Both versions of the bag feature a roomy interior, a large inner pocket, a detachable shoulder strap, and detachable tassels which I particularly like, because while we have definitely see some Gucci purses that really work their tassels well, sometimes you just don't want them hanging off your bag.

My issue is with the ivory bag. See, naturally, both of these Gucci bags are leather. Now, maybe it's just me, but the ivory version just looks cheap. In fact, it doesn't even look like it's made out of leather in this shot, it looks more like poorly sewn linen, or straight up polyester. my advice is to go for the black. If you need a white purse for whatever reason, you can definitely find a better one.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags