Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gucci Black Irina Medium Tote Bag

Gucci Black Irina Medium Tote Bag When I saw this black Gucci Irina Medium Tote bag, my eyes lit up. I can add another love to my growing list of adored Gucci handbags. Insofar as this one goes, all I can say is this: it's about time! I happily, excitedly, breathlessly bring you the Gucci 211959 Irian tote. I do not really know what "Irina" means, and since it looks like a geography term, I really don't care. Geometry pains my soul and I am fiercely uninterested in anything which even approximates that dreaded, diabolical subject.

'irina' medium tote with double handles, snap closure, heart-shaped gucci crest detail, studs, and inside zip and cell phone pockets. 15.4″L x 4.7″W x 13″H.black leather with brass hardware.Not only is this Gucci bag a stunning study of the elegant and the modern, it is also perfectly punk. Frankly, if any other designer house had even attempted to put grommets and crocheted embellishments side by side, I likely would have laughed by purse loving bum off at the result. In this case, however, I want this bag. I want it so bad I could cry because I know I cannot possibly have it right this second!

The warring designs here somehow do not war rather, they come together in a mad, modern, punk like look of antiquity. By all rights, all of the elements should be at odds with one another, but all I see is something that every girl out there needs to run out and buy. Just … don't do it before me.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags