Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gucci Metallic Large Hysteria Top Handle Bag

Gucci Metallic Large Hysteria Top Handle Bag To definitely say I am a Gucci aficionado but they seem okay with the arrangement so I don't mind introducing a new model into the mix. Because it is metallic. And also because it is called the Gucci hysteria top handle and I am generally attached to anything that reminds me of Lord of the Rings, even though it's a total coincidence. This is lovely. This is heaven in a handbag and I want it so badly I could cry.

In general, I like my purses simple. Sometimes I get in the mood for something with a lot of pockets on the outside, but I have bags for that mood. They correspond with my punk fashion days and it all works out nicely. I love the way the silhouette of this bag is clean and sleek, yet the structure and design itself is gorgeously complicated. 'hysteria' large top handle bag with double handles, detachable shoulder strap, magnetic snap closure, metal gucci crest detail, and inside zip, cell phone and pda pockets. 18.5″L x 16.5″H.dark purple leather with gold hardware.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags