Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gucci Babouska Tattoo Bag

Gucci Babouska Tattoo Bag It is the most gorgeous Gucci handbag I've ever seen. The brilliant colors and mysterious illustrations present us a totally different Gucci style. Now I introduce to you the most gorgeous Gucci handbag ever created: the 2009 cruise Gucci 207292 babouska tattoo Bag. You'll have to excuse any incoherency on my part; I thought that messenger bag was awesome, but this just makes my soul cry for the fact that it is so awesome. Seriously, this is the most beautiful bag I have ever seen in life.

This bag is Gucci 207292 Babouska Tattoo Bag , it's 'babouska' large tote with double handles, snap closure, heart-shaped gucci crest charm, gucci script logo, studs, bottom feet, and inside zip and cell phone pockets. 17″L x 7″W x 13.4″H.white nylon with all over tattoo print, red patent leather trim, and antique brass hardware.

I'm generally a miser when it comes to what I'm willing to spend on accessories, but I'd drop two grand on this Gucci purse in a split second - if, of course, I had it. The craftsmanship and artistry alone is worth that much, even forgetting the enviable Gucci logo. The design is just to die for - the whole bag is at once whimsical and elegant, mythical and stylish. The tattoo give off their own brand of romance, which perfectly matches the current style trends of flowing fabrics and shades of violet. Besides, don't you hear the little fairies calling to you? "Buy me, buy me, take me home - I'm a collector's item!"

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags