Friday, June 12, 2009

Awesome Gucci Python Hobo

Awesome Gucci Python Hobo When I see the Gucci Python hobo, I feel my flesh crawl. I really don't like. In fact, I don't like anything about the Gucci Python Hobo", and it has nothing to do with me not liking animal prints. Snake skin can be the uber cool when it's done up right, and it would be the height of awesome to carry around any kind of python purse. Unfortunately, Gucci's attempt at that awesomeness fails miserably. It is, in fact, one big ugly bag of fail.

Gucci 211941 'acapulco' large tote with double rope handles, interlocking G charm, D ring detail, studs, and inside zip, cell phone and pda pockets. 13″L x 8″W x 12″H. sand python with light gold hardware.

If you are going to create a python bag, you have got to make it bang. I don't care if it's synthetic snake skin, you have got to make it work, in the words of the almighty Tim Gunn. And this design just does not work. The silhouette is less serpentine than pure Saltine - it's bland, it's square, and it's practically tasteless. It's a big lump of snake skin, is what it is.

I'll allow that often, I don't like bags because a particular design, shape, size, color, or feature simply does not appeal to me. I forgive that, even though I may be scathing in my review. However, I do not forgive sloppiness and I don't intend to start now. I don't forgive bland, boring, and messed up features. So I do not forgive the Gucci Python Tote, and it can go ahead and get out of my sight now.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags