Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gucci Medium Backpack with Green/Red/Green Web

09.06.12-Tracy-Gucci Medium Backpack with Green Red Green Web After graduation backpack has gone far away from me. In my mind the backpack may be just suit for young students. It is just designed for notebooks, textbooks, pens etc. Recently I am planning to have a trip. My friend suggested me to purchase a backpack for my essentials. At the beginning, I was unwilling to do this. I just wandered on the designer handbag website. Suddenly the Gucci Medium Backpack catches my eyes.

In spite of a little simplicity, it does not scream Gucci but still very luxury looking. It features black GG fabric with green/red/green web, black leather trim and zip-top closure. The green/red/green web avoids the monotony of monochromatic design. The whole design looks harmonious and delicate. With a size 12.6"L x 5.5"W x 15.7"H, it is roomy enough to hold your daily essentials. The considerate design of front zip pocket, inside zip pocket and cell phone pocket creates a practical backpack.

With delicate appearance and practical function, the Gucci backpack would a great choice for my travelling. Besides I guess for the fashion young students it also a ideal backpack.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags