Friday, June 12, 2009

Gucci Babouska Shopping Handbag

Gucci Babouska Shopping Handbag My first impression on this Gucci handbag is just so-so. How about you? My little fashionistas, tell me truly - is this not the loudest color you have ever seen? There are a lot of brightly colored Gucci handbags out there, and most of them I can understand even if I don't quite like them. But this is the first one that has actually made my eyes hurt. This is eye bleedingly loud. It's so loud it's practically obnoxious, and I do want to apologize for subjecting all your dear little Gucci loving eyes to it I just had to share the horror.

Like say, though, I like the bag itself. This is the Gucci babouska Shopping handbag - apparently, they actually needed to let us know it's red, as if we could not tell that it is the same color as the substance which leaks from our eyeballs whenever we look at it. It's made of calfskin leather, which is absolutely sumptuous. It has two pockets on the outside, the sides are adjustable, and it even comes with a key ring. The only problem is that you can't possibly carry it around without searing the corneas of everyone you pass.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags