Sunday, April 12, 2009

Gucci Gaudy Spring

090412-santorini-gucci-spring-gift

If I was a teenage girl, I will be stuck on the Gucci Spring Gift. Everywhere is hearts pattern, seeming so cute. Nevertheless, I am not a girl any more, and Gucci's target customers are not the teenage. I have to say, the hearts pattern is so gaudy and disgusted in golden and platinum, especially when you wear a set of Gucci hearts from top to toe.

Look at this set, there are nine hearts plus with a detachable heart charm on the JOY medium boston bag. Nine conspicuous golden and platinum hearts, wow, I do not want people to view me as upstart for wearing a so snazzy Gucci bag.

On top of that, the shoes, the wallets and small accessory in this set are all decorated with golden hearts. Gilding the lily is the best praise for this Gucci Spring Gift. If you are interested in Gucci and want to be the focus in any occasion, this Kitsch is really a very good choice.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags