Friday, April 24, 2009

Gucci Delicious Chocolate, Gucci Medium Hobo

gucci-delicious-chocolate-gucci-medium-hoboThis year the brown bags become the fashion trend. People enjoys their chocolately goodness. I am wandering in the world of brown bags to choose which one is best for me. Right now let's focus our attention to the Gucci Medium Hobo. Before anyone jumps down anyone's throat (including my own)- this is simply a style of a bag and none of us personally killed the rabbits being used for this. So Gucci is one of my favorites. I love my Large Horsebit Hobo, and I just love many of their styles and designs. This hobo is made of chocolate laser-cut rabbit with chocolate leather trim and bamboo details. I love the shape, I love the color, I love the bamboo, and I happen to love the fur. The price is readily available for $3,150 .

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags