Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Great Friend for Gucci

090426-santorini-the-great-friend-for-gucci-aGucci is bringing out their Spring 2009 line, and one catching my eyes is the Medium Jockey Tote. This very chic and classy bag comes in beige and ebony with the GG fabric and sand leather trim. It is coupled with gold tone hardware, double handles with rings, snap closure, and horsebit details. You will find the embossed Gucci script logo and adjustable side buckles and studs. The interior houses both zip and cell phone pockets. This beautiful bag measures in at 13.4"w x 15"H x 6"D.

I really like the look of the Gucci Jockey Tote. To me, it carries class and sophistication all rolled into one great looking bag. It is a descent size and the horsebit details really ropes me in. I just wish it came with a zip-top closure. I carry so much stuff, that I'm always afraid stuff will fall out, even with a snap closure.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags