Sunday, April 26, 2009

Crystal Gucci Evening Bag

crystal-gucci-evening-bagI am not a fan of Gucci. Especially the latest Gucci bags are heinous. I really despise the Gucci Monogram pattern, while I am not much of a monogram fan in general; the Gucci monogram makes me cringe for some reason. Luckily, there is finally a little accessory I do not have to click the X out button really quick on. Purple or black patent leather pulled tight make the Crystal Gucci Evening Bag a stunning accessory. I absolutely love the purple patent leather. The color reminds me of fresh juicy grapes right off the vine. There is a Gucci script detail in the bottom left coroner which is the perfect touch. Another surprising factor is this evening bag is affordable in the world of designer handbags with a price of $695.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags