Saturday, April 25, 2009

Classic Gucci Belt Bag

classic-gucci-belt-bagAlthough in every season, the famous brands always come up with their new products, the classic lives in people's heart forever. Gucci Belt Bag is such a classic IT bag. I think this bag should be called Madonna because its re-invented itself so much. Gucci have re-invented it again for their Cruise line with bright vibrant colors blue and pink. I know that lots of tPF members favor this bag and I myself have it in denim from a few seasons back. I love just walking around not having to hold anything. It is such a popular bag that you have to have one; I bought mine after seeing Carrie from Sex and the City with hers. It can even be worn across your back like a messenger. I find it useful for everyday use and think it's a steal at $395 for the smaller version. The Gucci belt bag has Front pocket with Velcro flap closure, front pocket with zip closure, rear zip pocket and adjustable waist or shoulder strap. The smaller version measures 9.5 x 5.1 and the largest version measures 11.5 x 7. This bag comes in a fabulous range of colors.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags