Friday, April 24, 2009

Gucci Fringe Evening Bag

gucci-fringe-evening-bagI am falling in love with this bag from the very first moment of seeing this bag. I think it's stunning. The Gucci Fringe Evening Bag is the definition of purse sophistication. The bag comes with chain straps, a push-lock closure, the circular Gucci charm on the outside, and an inside pocket (which must be very small by the look of things). The dimensions are 7.7 x 1 x 4.5 inches. Unfortunately for me, my wallet, and my man, I of course drew a liking to the most expensive version of this bag. Hey, what can I say- it's a skill. The bag that features dark grey metal fringes and silver hardware will most likely make you cringe at the price tag: $5950 (all I can say is good thing they didn't round up to $6000). Gasp! How I wish I could have this bag!

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags