Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gucci Irina Shoulder Bag

Gucci Irina Shoulder Bag

I was enchanted by large Gucci shoulder bags because my height and style can perfectly match with them. But I do realize that I need a few more everyday structured bags. Ok really, that is just an excuse to buy more bags, but I am ok with it. I am really drawn to the Gucci 211960 Irina Shoulder Bag which black suede with turquoise suede trim and brass hardware. The color of the suede is perfect, which is offset by gold hardware. The shape is perfect, it provides structure but a casual-chic appeal which can easily be dressed up or dressed down. This shoulder bag with single non-adjustable strap, flap closure, heart-shaped gucci crest detail, studs, and inside zip and cell phone pockets. 18.9″L x 13.5″H.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags