Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gucci Abbey Shoulder Bag

gucci-abbey-shoulder-bag

Gucci Handbags are always criticized by many people for their simply style and lack of creativity. But Gucci handbags are my favorites from many reasons, especially the pink abbey shoulder bag. One of them is that I just love pink. I have so many pink outfits, for all seasons that I'm always in trouble when it comes to finding good purses or handbags to match the exact shade of the shoes, and everything to go well in combination with the skirt. the Gucci abbey shoulder bag 130736 blush crystal GG fabric with blush leather trim and light gold hardware, abbey medium shoulder bag with double straps, tab snap closure, Gucci script logo, D ring detail, studs, and inside zip and cell phone pockets. 17"L x 4.5"W x 8"H. How can any girl say she doesn't like this handbag? It's hard for me to imagine. If only I were able to earn more money, to afford all these beautiful gucci shoulder bag from Gucci, Gucci and other fashion designers that I like! Maybe one day this dream would come true.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags