Friday, May 29, 2009

Gucci Babouska Medium Hobo

Gucci Babouska Medium Hobo

Comparing with small bags, clutches with tote or hobo bags, I prefer to the later. Because for day to day use, I think hobo are amazing. More often times than not, like most people, I find myself leaving early in the morning and not getting home until dinner. This being said, on any given day, there could be a lot I need to carry with me. So, when I caught a glimpse of the Gucci babouska medium hobo, I had to share it with you.

Without a doubt, the first thing that grabbed my attention was the hot sand color of the bag. Gucci designers get a gold star in my book by using such a bright, beautiful sand on this bag,The gold gucci babouska hardware and patent trim bring a little something extra to the bag. At the same time, I love that the bag , Light sand leather. Antique brasstone hardware. Single adjustable strap with rings. Zip-top closure with tassel. Heart-shaped Gucci crest detail. Studs. Inside zip and cell phone pockets. 40″W x 30″H x 10″D.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags