Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just a Glimpse of Classic Gentleness-Gucci Turquoise 'Irina' Medium Tote

I have to admit that I was never a Gucci handbag enthusiast. Those so-called classic designs just can make my blood moving. Sometimes I even wonder if Gucci Handbags are just another hype by the long history and blind vanity. However these turquoise 'irina' medium totes in Gucci 2009 spring/autumn handbag collection totally conquer my meticulous, sometimes severe ego.

090331-tommy-just-a-glimpse-of-classic-gentleness-gucci-turquoise-irina-medium-toteAs always, this Gucci Turquoise 'Irina' Tote is seamed with a whole piece of soft crocodile skin. There studs with Brass buttons both on the double handles and around the top. The bag features with snap closure and inside zip. You can find a cell phone pockets which is very handy and considerable. On the center of the bag is the symbolic heart-shaped Gucci crest detail.

Actually I am still not that appreciate the slightly conservative and mediocre design. But with the color of turquoise, it certainly takes my breath away. Gucci has been boasting about the delicate craftsmanship and outstanding material since its foundation. But once for a while, the Italian luxury product manufacturer ignores the variety of color. We have spotted so many Brown or beige Gucci Bags which make it easier to feel dull and harder to attract younger generations. No wonder someone says only moms and grandmas take Gucci hand bag.

Thanks Lord, here comes the Gucci turquoise 'Irina' medium tote. With the fresh and bright color, I can almost touch the gentle of sea breeze and smell the warm fishy air. This is absolutely a masterpiece. My teenage niece begs me for one as her birthday present. But with a price tag of 28900 USD, I believe it will be a disaster of my credit card, let alone those school kids and young professionals. So maybe that's why Gucci sticks to its traditional style suitable for more sophisticated adults. After all, luxury is timeless, not one night sensation.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags