Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gucci Large Babouska Hobo

gucci1Fringe, fringe, fringe galore! I don't usually have a problem with fringe, but I can't decide if this bag has too much of it. Gucci is a brand I love. I have a pair of Gucci sunglasses I wear all the time and I am definitely on the hunt for a Gucci handbag I can tote around all the time as well. But, I don't think this bag is it. The Gucci Large Babouska Hobo looks unique and perfect for the fall season. I think the stud accents and brass hardware compliment the fringe extremely well. In fact, as I sit here typing, the bag is starting to grow on me more and more. There is a double strap option (one detachable shoulder strap) which provides a nice option. If you've read any of my other posts, you know I am a self-proclaimed clutz. Nothing crazy, but I have been know to trip, drop my bag, and have the entire contents spilled out on the sidewalk. So, obviously, I love not only the snap and push-lcok closuer but also the inside zip and cell phone pocket. I am also drawn to how soft the leather looks. Who doesn't love soft leather? But, I am still stuck on the fringe. What do you think - yay or nay? It can be bought through

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags