Friday, December 12, 2008

Gucci Rush Perfume

gucci rush perfumeGucci Rush Perfume
I recently was given a bottle of Gucci Rush as a gift. I put it on prior to leaving for work one morning, it had a very pleasant, soft, sweet, scent. I received compliment's all day long! The perfume actually stay's with you all day, unlike alot of perfumes, that are real strong when you spray them on, and then dissappear half way through the day. This perfume really get's attention. Gucci Rush is very reasonably priced, especially, since you only have to use a little, and it lasts so long. When I came home from work, I walked past my son, and he even said "what smells so good?" I couldn't believe it lasted all day long! If your looking for a quality perfume, with a real nice, noticable scent, you should definantly give Gucci Rush a try, I'm glad I did, It has become one of my favorites. I'm sure you will be impressed, I'm actually very picky when it come's to perfume, and Gucci Rush has definantly won my approval, see if it win's your's! This perfume can be purchased in most upscale department store's. It's really easy to find. Just ask for Gucci Rush.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags