Sunday, December 21, 2008

gucci cruise 'hysteria' clutch 213515 BZ0HG 1088 review

gucci cruise hysteria' clutch 213515_bh0hg_1088Have you ever tried using Gucci cluth hand bags earlier? I enjoy a lot buying these designer handbags. I have quite a good collection of these designer handbags. As we know that heriditary characteristics are inherited, my daughter also has developed the similar habbit. Whether it is for party or for casual outings I find them my good companion.

You know for me, this bag is a new designer bag. It is colourful,soft, and the style has just suited me aptly. It is simple, sophisticated and cool and decorated with a lots of logos and flowery designs. This Gucci cluth have been a favorite for quite some time and you could easily see them in old movies. This one always has my attention.It has a superiour quality of leather, and spacious size. Unlike structured bags that are of supersize. This bag seems to almost shrinked up when not entirely full.

I would definitely suggest many of my friends to buy them if you want to have a trendy look and you are crazy about party use. Though it is pretty costly. I would prefer to buy them since I find it very convinient to use.

'hysteria' clutch with zip-top closure, metal gucci crest detail, side ties, and inside pocket. 15.5"L x 2.4"W x 8.7"H.
black leather with off-white and bronze leather embroidery and gold hardware.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags