Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gucci Reflex Evening Bag

09.08.01-Tracy-Gucci Reflex Evening Bag To be invited to a party may be one of the happiest things for most ladies. The delicate decoration, the delicious food, the courteous gentlemen as well as the elegant ladies are deeply enchanted me. I am not sure whether you have the same feeling towards parties. I always make a real effort to fluff up my feathers, the exquisite dress, shoes as well as a distinctive bag. I guess every lady wants to be the most eye-catching one in the party. Thus, how to choose your party outfit is of great importance. Therefore, I will introduce a very special Gucci evening bag for you.

Gucci Reflex Evening is coated in black patent leather. At the first sight, I just felt this object is brilliant and delicate but I didn’t realize it was an evening clutch with a box-like appearance. Taking a closer look at it, I discovere it is indeed a delicately designed clutch. The black plexiglass and ruthenium hardware harmoniously matches with the gorgeous leather. Flap and push lock closure with the mirror detail presents us incredible elegance. With a size of 34.5 x 2 x 10 cm, it is just suitable for your wallet, phone, business cards and other small accessories for a party. At the bottom studs provide extra protection for the bag. So don’t you think this Gucci Reflex Evening Bag will make you become the most standing out lady in the whole party?

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags