Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gucci loves new york

gucci-loves-new-yorkWe are in New York and having a great time. I spent Sunday afternoon roaming around the city between shows (it was almost 50 degrees when I arrived, my friends say I brought the sunshine!) and soaking in the amazing energy of the greatest city on earth. I bring my toddler son here 3-4 times a year and he has grown to love "N'york", as he calls it. He especially loves going to the parks and many playgrounds the city has to offer. Like my son and I, Gucci loves New York, too! Gucci's brand new bag will salute the city it loves, 100% of the proceeds from the limited edition Gucci Loves NY bag will benefit the Playground Partners of the Central Park Conservancy. This donation will go towards the maintenance and operation of the 21 children's playgrounds in Central Park. For more information on the Conservancy, visit http://www.gucci.com To purchase the bag, please visit Gucci's new Flagship store at 725 Fifth Avenue.

Visit Bag800 for Reviews on Other Designer Bags including LV,Gucci,Channel and More
Visit Top10 Handbags for Professional Editorials on Luxury Handbags with Top10 Lists
Visit Handbag Comment for Daily Reviews on Trendy Handbags